Re: dvd menu musique

--- Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:

> for some weird reason blockbuster had "the edited
> version."  i couldn't figure out what they edited,
> because it was still pretty graphic on some things.

Actually, I pondered that myself.  Nobody on my side
of town (SUVLand) had the director's cut.  I did a
little research on the internet and as far as I could
tell the main difference was in the ho's at the party
scene at the end.  Apparently the scene with the 2
ho's and their toy was cut down a bit.  Nothing I
needed to see anyway, so I was fine.

Kelvin

=====
Time is precious