OtR airtime at Flevo

Hello all,

returned from the Flevo festival early this morning. It was pretty good
again this year.
A couple of songs from FfR were played in some of the tents and once during
set changes at the main stage. There was also a -forgettable- band that
played Happy to be so.

Of the live bands, I was pretty impressed by Earthsuit, Kendall Payne and
the Violet Burning. Cush has good songs but their presentation sucks. They
were introduced as "a couple of musicians (three ex-Prayer Chain members
were mentioned) that come together to write songs and for gigs they select
whoever wants to play and has time for it." Sadly, it was just that. A
couple of musicians playing good songs, not a show.

Michael J. Pritzl was there as well, does anybody know if he's a regular
Cush contributor?

For those interested, an audio and video archive is available at
http://www.yfc.nl/flevo/2001/magazine/
Press the "archief" button. I could not find an english lanuguage page, so
you'll have to work your way through the Dutch.

Check out the Spirit that guides us if you like your music loud.

Greetings,
Mark