Re: dvd menu musique

Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com> wrote:
> I watched 'Requiem For a Dream' this weekend and
> it has to have the absolute most annoying menu
> music in the short history of DVD.  Imagine bad
> carnival music crossed with weird psycho-killer
> clown music.

mmm... if you add some swing, lounge, beach music,
and death metal it'd sound like Mr Bungle.  pretty
tasty.

> Great movie though.

wack movie.

for some weird reason blockbuster had "the edited
version."  i couldn't figure out what they edited,
because it was still pretty graphic on some things.

Dan

np: travis - the invisible band