Re: New thread...actual otr content!

In a message dated 7/28/01 10:37:56 AM Central Daylight Time, ChadandKeisha
writes:

<< Just go to overtherhine.com.  They have all their releases plus Linford's
piano album,  >>

Thanks Keisha!

So far, I own, GDBD, FFR, and ASR. A friend has Eve, so I have been able to
listen to it...it's the next one on my 'to get' list as funds allow.

Since July 2000, I have seen them live 4 times -- including an acoustic
set...and I'm thinking about doing a road trip to Knoxville if that date is
secured for the 24th.

Rose