Re: New thread...actual otr content!

In a message dated 7/26/01 10:37:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
sgrandt at hotmail_com writes:

<< My first listen of "Latter Days" absolutely blew me away.  I  >>

I totally understand your first reaction to Latter Days!  I thought it was a
perfect way to begin GDBD...that song drew me in and has yet to let go.

I am new to this list and fairly new to OTR.  A friend had been 'bugging' me
for years to give them a listen but I declined because our taste in music is
so different -- she being a complete CCM monkey (ie - Amy Grant, Stephen
Curtis Chapman, Michael W. Smith...) and me kind of the complete opposite.
I caught them at last year's Cornerstone Festival and now, here I am...

I'm still trying to find out if all of the releases are still available and
how to locate them, and which, if any I will be forced to kick the ground and
cuss for missing out on.

Rose