Re: Cowboy Junk (OtR content)

Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Like 'em or loathe 'em, I bought the new Cowboy
> Junkies CD, "Open", which PROMINENTLY features
> Karin and Linford as guests throughout the CD.
> Karin's vox, always welcome.

damn... and i didn't want to ever have to buy one
of their CDs... egads... maybe BMG will have it in
a few months...

> Linford's organ is awesome. (double entendre not
> intended, you dirty homophobes.)

if i were drinking milk right now, and if the CEO
of my company was sitting across from me (in a
suit), he would be a wet-milky man right now.

but i'm not, he's not (he's not), and he's not.

> You can hear this fine track on the July CMJ,
> but it's a good indicator of the album's fine
> production.

those bastards!!!  CMJ, i mean.  i haven't gotten
my issue this month... and i missed the one with
weezer, too.  they keep screwing w/ my subscription.

argh,
Dan

np: lapdog - near tonight