Re: Cowboy Junk (OtR content)

>Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> screeched like a girl:
>
> >Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:

> > Linford's organ is awesome. (double entendre not
> > intended, you dirty homophobes.)
>
>if i were drinking milk right now, and if the CEO
>of my company was sitting across from me (in a
>suit), he would be a wet-milky man right now.
>
>but i'm not, he's not (he's not), and he's not.

very nice.

if i were belting out a (castrato) aria with the taco
bell chihuahua on my lap, we'd both be oh so happy.

but i'm not, (i'm not), it's not, i am anyway, dunno
about it.

'cos sayin' all those nouns over and over can
really wear you down.

> > You can hear this fine track on the July CMJ,
> > but it's a good indicator of the album's fine
> > production.
>
>those bastards!!!  CMJ, i mean.  i haven't gotten
>my issue this month... and i missed the one with
>weezer, too.  they keep screwing w/ my subscription.

you know what?  they billed me in late april for my
subscription and I still haven't seen one issue.
I think they purposefully don't provide it 'til people
complain to see if they can MILK more cash from the
public.  bastards indeed.  I bought mine at a porn
shop.  err., news stand.

Your friend in deed,
Brutus Xavier Sasparilla