New thread...actual otr content!

Hey All,

So here's my idea for a new thread:  Is there an OtR song that moved you in such a way the first time you heard it that the moment was burned into your memory?

My first listen of "Latter Days" absolutely blew me away.  I was travelling with a musical ministry organization and feeling very disillusioned.  I bought Good Dog Bad Dog one evening at the old True Tunes store and brought it back to the beautiful old home in which I was staying.  In a dark room, laying on the hardwood floor, Karin pierced my soul with the first line, "What a beautiful piece of heartache this has all turned out to be..." and others: "There is a me you would not recgonize, dear, call it the shadow of myself..."  "Nothing much here but our broken dreams..."  It was one of those moments when you hear someone else expressing your own thoughts that you haven't yet formulated.

Anyway...what memories do other people have?

Steve