Re: homophobia (not really limited to that)

While i have tried to stay completely out of this, i should point something
out . . .

> Peter, the point I am trying to make is that you would NOT make such
> statements about a straight relationship.  It would not be anything like
> such an issue to you, for instance, to find that your straight friends
were
> indulging in anal sex.  You would not dare question the bedroom behaviour
of
> your straight friends>

According to the Bible (the basis from which I live my life and base my
beliefs), having sex outside of marriage is sin.  Gay or straight . . . they
will both end up in the same hell, no better or worse than the others.
(Again, according to the set of beliefs that i have chosen to follow).  as
far as married couples engaging in anal sex, well, many (if not most)
theologians believe that the marriage bed is undefiled, meaning that they
can pretty much do whatever.  Then again, i did have a professor that
believed that sex any other way but in the traditional missionary position
was sin.  He wasn't very popular.
my cent