Re: homophobia (not really limited to that)

Peter, the point I am trying to make is that you would NOT make such
statements about a straight relationship.  It would not be anything like
such an issue to you, for instance, to find that your straight friends were
indulging in anal sex.  You would not dare question the bedroom behaviour of
your straight friends.  Yet you and your kind seem to have an astonishingly
detailed interest in what goes on behind the closed doors of your gay
friends and a very gratifying interest in their physical well being - many
of who don't even practice anal sex at all.

To do this on  the basis of a very few proof texts of which the meanings are
unclear is not helpful.

'Wherever Jesus went there was a revolution;
wherever I go people serve tea"
                           (Anthony de Mello)