Re: A friend has recommended this site

It's fascinating the responses I'm getting to my contribution t the
discussion on queer issues taking place here!   Everything from genuine
offers to enter into dialogue to  sites telling me I am perverted and going
to hell.    From the sensitive and thoughtful to the downright stupid and
insulting.  Thank you all!!

'Wherever Jesus went there was a revolution;
wherever I go people serve tea"
                           (Anthony de Mello)