Re: homophobia (not really limited to that)

> Peter, the point I am trying to make is that you would NOT make such
> statements about a straight relationship.

Well, not simply because it was straight, no.

> It would not be anything like such an issue to you, for instance, to
> find that your straight friends were indulging in anal sex.  You would
> not dare question the bedroom behaviour of your straight friends.  Yet
> you and your kind seem to have an astonishingly detailed interest in
> what goes on behind the closed doors of your gay friends and a very
> gratifying interest in their physical well being - many of who don't
> even practice anal sex at all.

What the hell are you talking about?  Seems to me you're making a lot of
assumptions, here.  Trust me, I'm far more curious about my straight
friends' sex lives than my gay friends' sex lives.  :)

> To do this on the basis of a very few proof texts of which the meanings
> are unclear is not helpful.

Quite so.  Which is why I don't do that.  Have you got me confused with
someone else, perhaps?