Re: Re: etc. No OtR content

> I was raised that we're all wonderful

LOL! This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. You may be
wonderful, Ysoie, but I know I'm not, and I can think of a few other people
off the top of my head who aren't wonderful either.

Not doubting that you're a better person than I,

paul c. glenn  |  pcg at runbox_com

"I fought in a war and I didn't know where it would end
It stretched before me infinitely, I couldn't really think
Of the beyond now, keep your head down pal
There's trouble plenty in this hour, this day
I can see hope I can see light"
                                             -B&S
/