Re: homophobia. No OtR content

> >I mean, let me ask this of all the gays and bis on
> this list: do you feel
> >like you're diseased?
>
> We are all diseased.  Sin is disease of the soul and
> we've all got it.  It
> would be tragic if gays and bis felt singled out.

i think what this might all boil down to is that some
people think there is an absolute truth, and others
don't.  some people may just not be sure.  either way,
the issue of "feeling" diseased wouldn't appeal to
those who accept absolute truth b/c it's not _about_
how i feel.  it's not really about me and certainly
not about me being central concerning the universe.

take care,
j. marie