Fwd: A.I. (obviously no OTR)

Agian, I'm an idiot sometimes

-- BEGIN included message

<< > Opportunity two, David's suicide.  Another depressing option David jumps
 > off of building and sinks to the bottom.

 Intriguingly, though, his suicide may be a sign of his humanity; I am told
 that humans are the only animals that deliberately kill themselves.

Uh...Except for those lemmings and I believe there are others.  Of course it
could be stated that this is some unforeseen consequence that is hardwired
into their systems, but I think the same could be argued fromt he human point
of view.

 > I believe they are aliens as that is how Spielberg referred to them in
 > an interview in Premier or Entertainment Weekly, I don't remember which.

 A slip-up, obviously.  :) >>

Ummm...I'm still not convinced. If you can find me an article where SPIELBERG
refers to them as robots, then I will be thoroughly convinced.

Steve

-- END included message