all right then

hi folks, greetings from mexico.  iīve been on the list
serve for a couple months now and genuinely enjoy the
christian discussions and related spin-off conversations,
but someone inevitably says this isnīt the proper
discussion group and to take it elsewhere.  my question is
this: where can i find a discussion group of thinking
christian sorts?  any suggestions?  not that iīm going to
give up this lil gem of a listserve.  and if there isnīt a
good christian discussion group, has anyone from this
neighborhood ever thought of starting a spinoff listserve
of otr types who want to maintain a _churchy_ conversation?
 or would that be like the south seceding?  i donīt mean to
start a civil war or whatnot.
and for otr content, iīm rather disappointed to report that
nary a record store in cuernavaca sells otr cds.  but iīm
still trying to convert my host family to the world of otr.
hasta luego,
'ŋkatherineŋ'

=====
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the sea.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery