Re: all right then

katherine -

--- katherine willis <willie_612 at yahoo_com> wrote:
>   my question is this: where can i find a discussion

> group of thinking christian sorts?  any suggestions?

i have one.  there's a great little list over at
topica that goes by the name of DADL-OT.  as the name
implies, it's an off-topic spin off of the Daniel Amos
Discussion List (another wonderfully intelligent band
of Christians).  we discuss pretty much everything
over there - from pop culture to biblical
interpretation to theological issues.  it's a great
group of people (some of whom are on the OTR list as
well) and we're always happy to have new people join
us.  just go to:

http://www.topica.com/lists/dadl-ot/read

which should take you to the list.  you may have to
register with topica before you can read - been a
while since i joined.

hope this helps.

=====
i believe in love but it don't believe in me
old 97's