Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #656

for once in my life, i think i'll step in and say that i don't think it will
help anyone here to start discussing christian law. i doubt that any given
two of us will agree on absolutely everything, no matter how similar our
intelligences and/or faiths are.

this is beyond agreeing to disagree. while i'm disgusted by the modern
christian notion that homosexuality is merely a sin that can be overcome,
like drugs or alcoholism...i don't think it's really up to us to sit here
and talk about it. we all have our lives, and hashing out what *we* think
christian law to be is just a moot point around here. it happens every
couple of weeks, and when it's related to music, it's somewhat fine. i don't
mind offtopic posts in the least - i often start them myself.

i just don't want things to get overintellectual and annoying, full of all
kinds of theories and theological quotes and pandering to this person or
that person and fighting over Truth and Honour....it's bullshit.

send the flames,
jillian.