Re: AI, was Re: Carman

In a message dated 7/18/01 4:20:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
laraaustin at yahoo_com writes:

Ugh. That was the worst movie I've seen since Joe vs.
The Volcano. Thank goodness I was mostly intoxicated
when I got to the theater. I think it made it at least
tolerable.

ha ha ha!!  That movie WAS terrible.  I left early along with many others in
the theater.  I just couldn't handle it anymore.  It was sooo bad.  I still
don't think I've recovered from the trauma of it.  I am also grateful that I
was intoxicated partially before the movie started because I don't think I
would have been able to handle it any other way.  The aliens and the
narrative about David watching the damn fairy was just WAY too much.  As soon
as that fairy started talking to David I immediately felt like I should be 8
years old.

...I have to find the blue fairy damnit.

RoAnn