From: saviourmachine at saviourmachine_com [mailto:saviourmachine at saviourmachine_com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 4:07 AM
To: My-God-Is-My-Strength at home_com
Subject: Re:Limited Edition/Legend Part III : I

To all SM Legion members...

A Limited Edition / Legend Part III : I
exclusive first pressing was released at
Cornerstone Festival on July 5th!

There were exactly 2001 of these
Limited Edition Cd's manufactured...

Each of the 2001 CD's were individually
numbered for authenticity...

This is the complete version of the album,
it consists of 18 tracks, 78 min+ and is
packaged with entirely different artwork
than the "Black Box" Edition which will
be available in stores in late-August...

Of the 2001 CD's pressed, there are a
few hundred copies that still remain...

For those of you who are interested and would
like to purchase one of the remaining copies,
please see the information below....

*Please do not request particular numbers,
the remaining copies are random but we assure
you that any # is unique...They are from the first
2001 copies in the world...A guaranteed collectable!

Limited Edition / Legend Part III : I
Exclusive First Pressing  #__ of 2001

$20 US (includes all shipping costs)

Please mail your payment of $20 to:

Saviour Machine
Limited Edition LPIII : I
22629 DeSoto St.
Grand Terrace, CA.
92313 USA

Please include your return address...

Your Cd (or CD's) will be shipped to you within
a few days after your payment is received....

Thank you so much for your support!

Take care and God bless...

SM