otr to go

i live in missouri and i've only heard them in a public place (apart from
shows)on two occasions.  the most recent was at a wendy's where i heard
"within without" on the p.a. system and first thought i was hallucinating.
i asked the friend i was with if that was otr, and of course, she had no
idea what i was talking about, the carman fanatic that she is.  the first
time was a few years ago in a restaurant/pub, and it was so cool because the
other people with me were also huge otr fans.  we all picked up on the
strains of "should" at the same time, got happy for a moment, and then went
back to eating our breakfasts, feeling just a little bit better about the
world.

now that i've shared that, i'm going back into lurk mode.  please don't
flame me because i mentioned carman. :)

gail