Re: otr to go

In a message dated 7/17/01 9:36:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
mslogailah at hotmail_com writes:

<< she had no
 idea what i was talking about, the carman fanatic that she is.   >>

now now, I don't think you're allowed to use the c word here.

Bad dog.

sorry, had to flame!

speaking of mr c, I saw one of the most pathetic excuses for a vid at a
C-stone lecture this year.
It was a music video of the man hisself set in the old west and he guns down
a bunch of demons while singing a country rock tune. It was so tasteless it
made my stomach turn. Luckily it was used as an example of what NOT to do as
a Christian in the arts.