From: Sweet & Tender Hooligan [mailto:cirhsein at yahoo_com]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 8:37 PM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Faithfully Dangerous

For those who are interested, my band recorded a cover of OtR's "Faithfully
Dangerous", and there is now an mp3 posted at our website. It was originally
recorded for the tribute album, but apparently didn't make the cut (no hard
feelings, of course - I'm sure there were LOTS of better-sounding efforts).
In any case, we're not going to include it on our forthcoming cd (it's a bit
too slapdash), so I thought I'd post it rather than just let it go to waste.

It was thrown together fairly quickly, and we were running out of money in
the studio, so we weren't able to perfect it the way we'd hoped, but here it
is, warts and all:

http://www.eonchamber.com

</pseudo-spam>

paul c. glenn  |  pcg at runbox_com

"I fought in a war and I didn't know where it would end
It stretched before me infinitely, I couldn't really think
Of the beyond now, keep your head down pal
There's trouble plenty in this hour, this day
I can see hope I can see light"
                                             -B&S