Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #633

okay, before 5 million people misunderstand my point *yet again* (maybe i
just shouldn't say anything around here) i will clarify that i didn't say
anything about all private schools being for rich kids.

i never said that.

what i said was that the particular schools my aunt wanted to send me to
*were* your stereotypical, los angeles-richkid schools. there are *plenty*
of private and parochial schools where the kids are on scholarship, or
struggling...i know this. even in los angeles there are schools like that.

i am simply stating that my aunt wanted to send me to a girls' school in
beverly hills, just down the road from bel-air. my sister graduated from
that school....trust me, lots of rich kids (and a couple famous ones).

that's all.

jillian.