-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com] On Behalf Of AKMS19 at aol_com
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 11:14 AM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Garrison Starr (slight OtR reference)

I went to a local bar this past week to see a couple female artists, one
of
which is an artist named Garrison Starr.  I enjoyed her very much; she
had a
wonderful stage presence. Her voice is similar to Patty Griffin, but it
may
just be the accent.  I bought the CD and her songs are growing on me.

Anyway, she is between labels and mentioned that she's been speaking to
Back
Porch.  She was surprised that I knew of them, and I got to gush about
Over
the Rhine.  She'd also heard lots of wonderful things about them....

That's it.

Allie