Garrison Starr (slight OtR reference)

I went to a local bar this past week to see a couple female artists, one of
which is an artist named Garrison Starr.  I enjoyed her very much; she had a
wonderful stage presence. Her voice is similar to Patty Griffin, but it may
just be the accent.  I bought the CD and her songs are growing on me.

Anyway, she is between labels and mentioned that she's been speaking to Back
Porch.  She was surprised that I knew of them, and I got to gush about Over
the Rhine.  She'd also heard lots of wonderful things about them....

That's it.

Allie