Re: Who OtR introduced me to....

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Jeff Holland wrote:

> Yzzi asked:
> >
> >APART FROM bINK, whom we all know to be the most amazing creature G-d
> >ever put on the planet and thus far, far beyond compare, what's the
> >coolest musical phenom to have come athwart your bow via the >tradewinds of
> >OtR?
>
>     Well, I got a neat little CD from Vineyard Central in Cinci
> (and I PROMISE, I am not trying to add fuel to the whole
> religion/creation/evolution/I'm right/You're wrong/Yes is the

as in vineyard style churches? ujst wondering. my sister has been
nattering to me about some CD of worship music that is so wonderful...
she's a vineyard attendee.

nice to see the religion fires are still hot in some way, even after a
week gone. i'm back - didya miss me? (:

highlight of the trip - um... the alps.

rhys

--
Anything that happens happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something
else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening,