Re: cs lewis

> narnia was about jesus stuff?  huh!  i never made it past the third
> book...once the original characters were gone, i wasn't interested
> anymore.  kinda like the baby-sitter's club books...

Well, there are characters from the first book in the last three books,
too.  _The Silver Chair_ is the only book in which, apart from Aslan,
nobody from _The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe_ makes an appearance
(and I happen to think it's one of the more interesting Narnia books).

But yeah, it's mostly cameos in the other books.