rainy day assembly is at it again.

greetings, friends.

for all of you who have been asking what in the world is going on with the
rainy day ep...i will have you know that mixing is very near complete, which
leaves me to get off my bum to have the thing mastered and packaged! i guess
this means we're looking at an early fall release...?

either way, i wanted to be able to give you a little piece of sound to chew
on. finally, a song that's finished...no rough mixes, no apology for the
vocals, i actually wrote it, and there are real drums!

this is truly a first.

so yeah. the song's called "this again", is the first track, and well...if
you like travis and the sundays, knock yourself out!
;)http://www.geocities.com/shadowcloset/This_Again_mix5.mp3

if this link doesn't work, i will kick myself. i've downloaded it and it
worked just fine. and i'm not the one who uploaded it, so that should help.

any comments or enquiries can be directed to:
Beancurdyum at aol_com

cheers!!!

jillian.