Re: Muses

Being a huge baseball fan I would have to put Joe DiMaggio in uniform (with
Marilyn next to him), Lou Gehrig, Ernie Banks, Jackie Robinson....those are
just a few for starters. Jesse Owens, Babe Didrickson Zaharias.  From the
non-sports related field  Jim Elliot (would anyone know who he is?); I agree
with C.S. Lewis, and I would add my hero and the person who I base my life
on Homer Simpson.    Very true, I wear a W.W.H.D?  bracelet.  D'OH!