Re: Muses

Fellow musers,

Ya know, I had Lewis on my list too.  I haven't seen "Shadowlands" yet
because I'm leary of the thing.  Should I be?

As for Homer Simpson, I hear the Oxford Dictionary just added "D'oh" to it's
online and forthcoming print edition.
I'd considered Roberto Clemente (I'm from Pittsburgh) and Jessie Owens, just
to add an athlete or two to my list, but went with Rosa Parks and Dr. King
instead.  I think this is because I tend to regard athletes as over-valued,
marginally false idols.  Just my own prejudices, I guess.
BTW, I never meant to catalyse the debate of last night by mentoning in jest
that I wish "I could justify adding J. Love Hewitt."  Please give me so
credit, dear Jane.  I truth, I've never seen ANYTHING that Ms. Hewitt has
appeard in.  My only exposure to her has been via guest spots on a few late
night talk shows, during which she always seems warm and geniune and REAL,
as if remaining inviolate in the midst of narcissistic Hollywood and it's
corrupting influence.  I recall her mentioning that she doesn't drink, for
instance.  (Inviolatibilty is my biggest "turn-on", if that makes any sort
of backwards sense, or is even a word.)  Finally, her breasts are indeed
lovely, but her top physical feature has to be her smile- that's what I
found most attractive about her.  I've no doubt my impression of her would
be tarnished by taking in some of her films, but then again, a playing a
role is more an artistic expression than a manifestation of an actor's soul.

Cherri Oteri of ex-SNL fame- anyone think these two could be related in some
way?

Again, I reiterate, the whole thing was a joke.  Of course, a nice smile is
inspiring. ;-)

smilin' on the inside,

Matt