Re: Muses

> Ya know, I had Lewis on my list too.  I haven't seen "Shadowlands" yet
> because I'm leary of the thing.  Should I be?

Depends which version you're talking about.  I liked Joss Ackland's take
on Lewis in the 1980s version (which was more accurate in some details,
and also showed a greater knowledge of Lewis's writing), but I much
preferred Debra Winger's take on Joy in the 1990s version.

FWIW, just the other day, I came across a fairly critical article on the
1990s version, which IMO makes some valid points.

http://www.discovery.org/w3/discovery.org/views/shadowlands.html