Re: muses

rainyday jane said:

but as lovely-wonderful as i think men are, they sure
> don't inspire *me* with their body parts alone.

men are lovely-wonderful?  i beg to differ!  i have a severe love-hate relationship with men as a gender right now.

and chris replyed to her by saying:

>Well, naturally.  Men, on the whole, have oddly shaped >bodies.  None of the
>wonderful curves and lines that women have.

i like men's stomachs.  yum.  other than that, they do look funny!

as for my muses, i'm not exactly sure.  i think i would have to place helen bonny in that list (she's the woman who derived the music therapy technique i want to use in my professional career.  i also think that ani difranco, dar williams, and karin and linford would have to be in that list.  add bernadette peters, stephen sondheim, amanda ford (my old eurhythmics teacher), and i think i'm pretty much set.

thanks for listening.  :)  oh!  my other inspirational people?  the children i work with everyday.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka