Re: Re: Luxury (no OtR)

--- Matthew Mesina <soberman_69 at hotmail_com> wrote:

Did you ever
> hear the story about the guerilla soldiers that
> enter a church and threaten
> to shoot anyone who believes in God.  All but a few
> people leave, and the
> soldiers lay down their weapons and tell the handful
> that remain, "We just
> wanted to weed out the phonies so we could worship
> with true believers."

Is that the one that ends with the pastor yelling "AND
YOU'RE ASHAMED TO BOW YOUR HEAD AND PRAY AT TACO
BELL!!"  yeah I remember that one...

I'm
> too Christian too fit in with my own kind, and too
> Catholic too fit in with
> the more evangelical/fundamentalist of my brethren.

Hey, all I ask is that you bring your own rabbit
costume.

> Weren't misfits a minority group on your campus?

Nah.  On my campus misfits were the bomb.  Everybody
wanted to be like them.  It was the popular kids that
got railed on and run roughshod.

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats