Sonia Dada (No OtR)

> Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:39:45 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com>
> Subject: ?
>
> anybody here ever listen to Sonia Dada?  I've loved
> them forever but have never seen them mentioned here
> (unless I mentioned them.)
> They're swell.

Way back before I even knew what an MP3 was, let alone how to play one on my
computer.  When I thought that a napster was a person who took slumbering
pauses in the early afternoons... like in kindergarten on those blue
pleather mats.

My friend Phil would send me strange random sound files over ICQ, one being
Sonia Dada.  I loved the song, I think it was called "You Don't Treat me too
Good" I never figured out what album it came from. (since then I have lost
it from my musical file) I picked up one of their later discs My Secret
Life.  I don't listen to it much, but I remember it kind of has this funky
soul thing going on in a few songs.

No longer using random quotes to sign off,
Sarah