Re: Testing... 1,2,3... Testing!

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:

> nah, God's blessing comes in the form of a fat and
> happy little penguin
> sitting atop your monitor (linux), which now i have
> running on work
> machine.

Hey, I'm all about penguins!  I've got four of them
looking at me right now.  I've got a couple of them in
my kitchen, a bunch of them in my bathroom, some in my
bedroom, a whole gaggle of them boxed up somewhere,
and a really swell screensaver with a little animated
penguin painting the screen with different penguin
photos.

Penguins Rawk!

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats