Re: Testing... 1,2,3... Testing!

On 6/8/01 3:46 AM, quoth the brilliant jgennaro at harris_com at
jgennaro at harris_com:

>Is this the right email address? Well I guess I will find out on the next
>update... LOL... May God bless whoever wastes there time reading this...
>See now
>you got something out of it -> (Jesus' blessing.)
>
>Peace,
>Joe
>-------

We can't win, can we?

Chris, do me up some of that toast, will you? I'll be over in about eight
hours.

ps-- np: someone's indifferent recording of the OtR Christmas show at the
Tin Angel. Tres yummy. And I can hear myself yelping in the crowd. Woot!