Re: Re: Re: RE: buffy/angel fans redux

On 6/8/01 9:46 AM, quoth the brilliant prestokelvo at yahoo_com at
prestokelvo at yahoo_com:

>I'm thinking Concrete Blonde...Don't remember the
>title of the song.  (Same album with "Joey".)
>
>Kelvin

"Bloodletting (The Vampire Song)" off the album, "Bloodletting." You want
to see a dancefloor full of happy Goths? Play that one. It gets the same
reaction a regular dancefloor sees for, oh, "Old Time Rock & Roll" by Bob
Seger. You know-- everyone just has to get up and dance.

Or something old from Sisters of Mercy or the Cure. It's all genetic:
you're born wearing black, and you have to dance to anything of
"Floodland," "Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me/Disintegration," or to
"Bloodletting." Otherwise they revoke your Goth card and you have to wear
pink and/or khaki for a year.