Re: Re: Re: RE: buffy/angel fans redux

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> "Bloodletting (The Vampire Song)" off the album,
> "Bloodletting." You want
> to see a dancefloor full of happy Goths? Play that
> one. It gets the same
> reaction a regular dancefloor sees for, oh, "Old
> Time Rock & Roll" by Bob
> Seger. You know-- everyone just has to get up and
> dance.

I'd much rather dance to "Bloodletting" than "Old Time
Rock & Roll", and I'm old.  Does that make me an old
goth wannabe?
(Now "Let the Music Play" or "Right On Track"
(Breakfast Club) really make my pants wanna git up and
dance!)

Kelvo

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats