concrete ramble-on

"the vampire song" from /bloodletting/....strangely enough, an album i
listened to quite frequently when i was in 6th grade. my aunt was a big fan
of "tomorrow wendy". actually, she had the original andy prieboy record as
well, and johnette sang on that song. his record wasn't so bad, either. come
to think of it, it was pretty cool. had a song called "maybe that's not her
head". *giggles*

jillian.