CROSS-POST FW: [november_project] FW: Julie & Emil

Ysobelle, Lookie!  YAAAAAY:!!   :-)

It's not dead. I'll have my NP music YET!

Dear Michael,

First of all, Julie and I want to thank you so much for your angelic support
of our music and our effort to get it out to the world. We are so
appreciative of your generosity and truly grateful that you decided to lend
your wings to our project. We hope you will accept our most heartfelt
apologies for the delay in delivering our finished work to you and for being
unable to communicate with you until now.

Since January, the band has been embroiled in creative and professional
disagreements. Our time and attention has been devoted to trying to sort out
the many issues, but we have never been certain of the outcome. It is now
absolutely clear that the project cannot continue as it was. As a result of
irreconcilable personal, business and creative differences, the five
musicians who were November Project will no longer be working together as a
group.

The past several months have presented innumerable disappointments,
difficulties and circumstances beyond our control. Julie and I were
constrained from communicating during that period for both legal and ethical
reasons—we were advised to wait until there was some kind of resolution. As
you can imagine, it has been an extremely sad and discouraging time for us.

We are, however, determined to move beyond it, and we hope you will move with
us.

Being only two members of a five member group, Julie and I are obviously
unable to be November Project on our own, or to deliver exactly what that
whole group promised. However, as two people who have experienced your
profound encouragement over these many months (and years), we intend to
fulfill all the commitments made to you to the fullest extent the two of us
are able.

Ultimately, what we have to offer are the songs, rendered to the best of our
ability, without compromise to our musical or personal integrity. To that
end, we are busy rebuilding our group, with new vocals and a new rhythm
section. Which brings us to the good news.

We’re very excited to tell you that we have joined forces with our dear
friend and October Project bandmate, Marina Belica, to recreate our project,
which will feature Marina’s crystalline alto on lead vocals. As a fan of  OP,
you’ll undoubtedly recall Marina’s inimitable presence in that group, and if
you’ve followed Marina’s solo career, you’re also aware of the range of her
talent. Our last collaboration with Marina was several months ago, producing
and recording a track for her solo project, decembergirl, which involved most
of the former members of OP, and which reached  #1 on the charts of WBER in
Rochester, NY.

We’ll be working in the studio together over the next several months,
completing the work we’ve already begun, and surging forward joyfully with
writing, playing and recording. You can expect the return of a few other
familiar names and, of course, a familiar sound.

In a couple of days, Julie and I will be making a general announcement to all
our fans regarding the fate of November Project. Soon thereafter we will
publish a thoroughly revised website, to be frequently updated and truly
informational. If you have any questions or comments in the meantime, feel
free to direct them to me at AlbumProject2001 at aol_com.

We send you our sincerest thanks and all our love. Please know that we are
committed to bringing you every possible Album Project premium and as
beautiful a full-length album as we are capable of—as soon as we are humanly
able.

Best always,

Emil