Re: Testing... 1,2,3... Testing!

> --- "Gennaro, Joe" <jgennaro at harris_com> wrote:
>  May God bless whoever wastes there
> > time reading this... See now
> > you got something out of it -> (Jesus' blessing.)
>
> Y'mean it's that easy?!? Dang, I've been working far to hard!
>
> Kelvin

nah, God's blessing comes in the form of a fat and happy little penguin
sitting atop your monitor (linux), which now i have running on work
machine.

good dog - linux, bad dog - m$

rhys

 --
Anything that happens happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something
else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening,