Re: Re: talkin' about <insert deity here> ...

>Nonetheless, It's probably a point well taken that
>when, after a few days ANY discussion has run its
>course and is down to two or three people, that might
>be a good sign to take it off line.  I'm for that.

it works for me. being someone who has contributed a little to some of these
discussions, it's usually because i have something to say...to everyone. i
say it, i'm done. go me. there are plenty of times in which i feel certain
things get talked about too much, not only the christian thing. i remember 3
years ago when i first joined this list, everything was an inside joke
(remember liquid beef and billy the out homosexual doll?) and it was
sometimes unnerving, but you know...i love lists like this. some other lists
i'm on are so impersonal, partly because the band is more "famous" than otr,
partly because people who are on lists for say, travis...well, they aren't
as similar as we all are. i like that we are more of a community than that.

>have a nice dinner, be
>entertained by OtR and Jillian, and then spend hours
>discussing and coming up with guidelines for the list.

how the hell did i get roped into this? i'm not entertaining anyone...unless
of course it's with my countless odd stories about my various delusions and
not-so-wild-wildness, like being pushed around old town pasadena in a
shopping cart with a duffel bag, and hiding underneath a v-shaped wooden
sign that said, "pizza by the slice" when the cops came. *grins*

>  It might not solve any issues, but Heck it would be
>fun.  I'm offering up Louisville.  (If we can survive
>Kid Rock and the Derby, we can survive anything.)
>
>Kelvo

i thought kid rock was from detroit...?

jillian.