Re: Re: talkin' about <insert deity here> ...

> Nonetheless, It's probably a point well taken that
> when, after a few days ANY discussion has run its
> course and is down to two or three people, that might
> be a good sign to take it off line.  I'm for that.

You mean, as soon as a discussion begins to get interesting, we ought to
abandon it? Sounds like a /great/ proposition to me. I didn't join this list
to be bogged down with interesting discussion.

paul christian glenn | pcg at runbox_com

"I used to have a nightmare that I was being
chased through bushes and fronds by the skipper
from "Gilligan's Island."  I don't know what was
on his mind, but it wasn't good and I didn't want
anything to do with it."
                          - Johnny Depp