Re: Dr. Seuss

>My favorite is the one with the little critters on the
>beach who had "stars upon thars".  I just read it a
>couple of weeks ago and now I can't remember the
>title.

sneetches!!!! oh heavens, i love that story. sneetches and i go way
back...the first meeting being when i saw a semi-instrumental, russian
version of the cartoon while stuck in a b&b on the english channel. then
there was my learning of the actual story...then there was this homecoming
float my senior year, and the sneetches just sort of stood around in the
hallway, long after homecoming, and us theatregeeks would pose them nastily
during rehearsal, so everyone could see them being lewd at 7:30am the next
day.

*sigh* high school.....

jillian.