Re: Dr. Seuss

In a message dated 6/4/2001 9:13:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
prestokelvo at yahoo_com writes:

<< My favorite is the one with the little critters on the
 beach who had "stars upon thars". >>

the sneetches????  and the guy brought that machine that took the stars from
the ones who had it and gave stars to the ones who didn't?  and at the end
showed how it's ok to be different because we're all the same anyway?

i love that story!

kid's books are fabulous.  has anyone ever read, "stand back, said the
elephant, i'm going to sneeze!"?  it's so fun...plus it's about an ELEPHANT!

and "peef, the christmas bear" made me cry the first time i read it to my
kids.

*insert jessyka's kids here*  miss jessyka, why do you have that thing in
your tongue?  he hit me!  there's a bug!  tie my shoe!  miss jessyka, there's
your favorite elephants!  i want something else!  *just a peek into the
everyday life that is my own...and i love it!*

as for grown-up books, i haven't read one in a while.  don't really have time.

*studying for my exam*
jessyka