Re: Re: talkin' about <insert deity here> ...

>How about we have a "Listee Summit" where several of
>us collect ourselves, have a nice dinner, be
>entertained by OtR and Jillian, and then spend hours
>discussing and coming up with guidelines for the list.

Huh, No.  First of all, OtR and Jillian whoever that is couldn't keep two beer swigging neanderthals entertained at the pissing trough. And second of all, in whose self-righteous, over-inflated opinion of oneself's deity's name are you to come up with ANY guidelines for ANYONE else?  You need to get out and take a deep sniff of that nitrous oxide polluted air more often.

>I'm offering up Louisville.  (If we can survive
>Kid Rock and the Derby, we can survive anything.)

at least Kid Rock is entertaining.

Get your own FREE Chlamydia-is-not-a-flower.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

http://Chlamydia-is-not-a-flower.com - You might want to get that checked.