Re: Re: talkin' about <insert deity here> ...

On 6/4/01 2:55 PM, quoth the brilliant marquee at knology_net at
marquee at knology_net:

>It also states no off topic posting--and your point is?

It's simple. The movie/other artist/Dr. Seuss/whatever threads last a
couple of days. The Christianity discussion goes on and on and on and on
and on. Some of us would like a break from it, especially since this
isn't, as Chris said, alt.rec.music.christian.

You know, a few weeks ago, someone said, "hey, you know, all the cursing
bothers me." Other people said, "Well, we'll try to stop." Now some
people are saying, "All the off-topic Christian theology that's been
going on for months and months unchecked is bothering us." And all we're
hearing is "Tough. Deal with it."