Re: Re: talkin' about <insert deity here> ...

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> You know, a few weeks ago, someone said, "hey, you
> know, all the cursing
> bothers me." Other people said, "Well, we'll try to
> stop." Now some
> people are saying, "All the off-topic Christian
> theology that's been
> going on for months and months unchecked is
> bothering us." And all we're
> hearing is "Tough. Deal with it."

I remember the "all the cursing bothers me" but I sure
don't remember anyone saying "We'll try to stop."

Nonetheless, It's probably a point well taken that
when, after a few days ANY discussion has run its
course and is down to two or three people, that might
be a good sign to take it off line.  I'm for that.

How about we have a "Listee Summit" where several of
us collect ourselves, have a nice dinner, be
entertained by OtR and Jillian, and then spend hours
discussing and coming up with guidelines for the list.
 It might not solve any issues, but Heck it would be
fun.  I'm offering up Louisville.  (If we can survive
Kid Rock and the Derby, we can survive anything.)

Kelvo

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats