Re: Re: talkin' about <insert deity here> ...

<side note - looks like they fixed relaying outbound SMTP here - no more
evilemail necessary>

> Oh, now I see it clearly.  This list chronically tends to lean toward the
> Christianity/Jesus topics (probably due to the band members being
Christian,
> and attracting like minded individuals) and there are those of you out
there
> who would like to dictate (read censor) the natural progression of these
> discussions.  I get it now.  Thanks so much for helping me see this.
> Several integral listees can B&M their way into strong-arming those
*closest
> to topic posters* into silence.  Wow.  Thanks!

It's not "censor", it's "blackmail".  Why else kidnap someone?

> Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you offended (this is the United States of
> the Offended, right?) go to
> alt.bit.moan.whateverthe.f***uwanttopost.antiChristian.

I'm not anti-christian.  I'm ANTI-YOU.

HTH, HAND!

PS - anybody have a copy of Monk covering Pat Metheny's 'Phase Dance'?

~C